Please Click Me!!!


Sunday, March 30, 2008

The Incredible Scenes


Hi..i'm here again. This time, I want to show some nice pictures to u all...These pictures have been taken on last Saturday. Do u all know why I would take those pictures at that time? The story is like this...First of all, at that night I was doing my assignments..Suddenly, I saw the sky was full of the lightning..So, something has come through my mind..It is I want to use my handphone to take those incredible scenes. So, I prepared the handphone and standing near my room's windows. Then, i started counting the time which when will the lightning will come out. Ready....go... Like that, those pictures have been successfully taken by using my handphone. I have tried many times until i get those pictures. It was hard because the lightning was come out without any signal( sound). So, hope u all will enjoy the pictures.

0 comments:

Feel Bored? Let's enjoy the game below...