Please Click Me!!!


Sunday, March 23, 2008

My Expressions on Blogging

Blogging can be said is something new for me which is this is the first time I create a blog by my own self. The main purpose I create this blog is due to the assignment of one subject called IT Skills. Before I create this blog, I felt like doing a blog is a complicated work because need to involve a lot of html codes and put in the blog to make it interesting. But somehow, after this blog have been created, I felt like doing a blog also an interesting work because I can post whatever I like on my blog. So, in this blog, I will briefly introduce u all what is ICT and its application in engineering education.

1 comments:

Shao Kay said...

Oh, I see. It's quite interesting. Keep it on. =>

Feel Bored? Let's enjoy the game below...